- Opinion based on fact: Shooting someone five times is rarely necessary, especially when that person stops being a threat after a couple of shots, if he ever was a threat.
- Fact: Retaliation violence is never the answer.
- Fact: Federal investigations are rarely necessary. We have state Attorney Generals and special prosecutors for these situations.
- Opinion: If you do not trust the government, then do not protest at the governor's house for justice. Instead, hire a lawyer and a private investigator to look into this incident.
- Fact: This country does have many factions and fringe groups. Division will always be present when 320 million are in view. Pushing for an unity is dangerous, if not impossible. For example, after 9/11, the "United we stand" movement turned people away from God.
- Fact: You will never get this many people to agree on major policies unless you are Christ or the Anti-Christ.
- Fact: All humans are of one race. When you kill a black-skinned person, you are killing one of my relatives.
- Fact: Everyone who has a tragedy in his/her family needs compassion and comfort.
- Fact: We all need prayer and everyone needs the Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Fact: Bible-believing churches have open doors to all people to attend any service or to seek counsel and comfort.
- Fact: I do not have enough hours in the day to cry for everyone and their lost loved ones. But I do have time to pray for you.
On removing Confederate statues
1 day ago