Public Apology

Back in March 2010, in my blog and in the Lost Lake Tribune, I made some comments on Central Seminary and the institution's decisions to not renew the contracts of two staff members. These comments were in complete disagreement with Central Seminary's decisions. I would like to apologize for making comments that were misinformed and offensive. What I said was unnecessary and wrong. I am very sorry for all the hurt I may have caused. I should have apologized earlier and that makes this worse because I am obviously rubbing salt in the wound. The comments have been completely removed from the old LLT blog: http://www.fugate2020.livejournal.com.

Certainly it is tough to see Central Seminary have to make deep spending cuts but I am just a sudent, not an administrator or board member. Obviously I want my tuition spent well, but I am on the lower rung of financial providers for the school.

My opinions on the Lost Lake Tribune are public and open to public ridicule, if necessary. I am always ready to receive emails at lostlaketribune@twincities.mn. Comments on the blog http://www.fugate2020.blogspot.com are also appreciated. The Lost Lake Tribune is not always my work, but all inquiries and issues should be directed to me, Senior Editor, Benjamin Fugate.

Comments

Popular Posts